Our 100% cotton sheeting features soft and durable long staple cotton, with the majority falling into two broad categories: percale and sateen.
Percale sheets have a traditional plain weave, and a cool, crisp feel. These feature a high breathability and the classic softness of cotton sheets. Our 500TC Italian Percale, 300TC Organic Percale, and 350 Percale sheets are popular examples of this weave. Batiste and Voile are similar plain weaves which are our lightest weight, most breathable sheeting options.
Smoother and more lustrous than percale sheets, our sateen sheets are wrinkle resistant, making care easy. The 400TC Sateen line is Cuddledown's most popular for customers and hotels alike. In addition to the solid color 400TC line, we also offer a 400TC Hotel Sateen. The 600TC Sateen and 800TC Sateen sheets feature the same wrinkle resistance, and are slightly thicker due to their higher thread counts.
In addition to our 100% Cotton Percale and Sateen, we also provide:
- Linen: More durable than cotton, our 100% Linen sheets are classically luxurious. These are physically heavier weight than cotton, but have high breathability. Become softer with use and with each washing.
- Silk: Lightweight and exceptionally soft, we offer 100% Silk pillowcases and a blended Silk/Cotton sheeting line which combines the softness of silk and durability of cotton.
- Flannel: A classic option which can be used year round, flannel is especially popular in the colder months and well known for its softness. Our 100% combed cotton flannel is available in both the lighter weight German Flannel and medium weight Portuguese Flannel lines.
- Jersey: 100% cotton Jersey knit sheets are well known for their softness and slight stretchability - often being compared to the feel of a t-shirt.
- Jacquard: A complex patterned weave, Jacquard is a luxurious option available in our 100% Cotton, 400TC Jacquard line.