Use our simple guide to help you find the Cuddledown comforter that’s just right for your customers, clients and guests.
Choose from 4 Warmth Levels:
- Blanket: Lightest level, best for warm climates and warm bedrooms
- Summer/All Season: Perfect for year round use, most popular choice for hotels and resorts
- Level 1/Warmer: Cuddledown’s most popular weight, equivalent to the warmth of two blankets
- Level 2: the warmest comforter available through Wholesale, best for cold sleepers and very cool rooms
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full: 81 x 86"
- Queen: 92 x 88"
- Oversized Queen: 98 x 98"
- King: 107 x 92"
- Oversized King: 116 x 98"
- Percale: 100% cotton fabric features a classic weave
- Sateen: 100% cotton fabric is extra soft and silky smooth
Choose Duck Down, Goose Down, Eiderdown, a blend, or our European Down Alternative
Fill power: The volume in cubic inches of one ounce of down equals its fill power. Higher fill power down is lighter, softer and loftier. Its larger clusters trap more air and therefore provide superior insulation.
- Box stitched: All comforters are box-stitched to prevent the fill from shifting
- Hypoallergenic: Our down is washed several times and is de-dusted
- Corner loops: To keep comforter securely in place and prevent shifting inside duvet covers, all comforters feature corner loops.
- Fabric baffles: Oversized Queen and Oversized King comforters feature sewn in fabric baffles to prevent the top and bottom fabrics from touching, thus eliminating cold spots.
- Downproof fabric: All comforters are made with downproof fabric that is guaranteed not to leak.
- Temperature regulating comforters are made with hi-tech panels for ventilation